DIY Lifehack Zine that is on the zany edge having fun and being real.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Concentration: Free eBook from NLP Weely

The language of this article absolutely mesmerizes me.  Over the next month plan on deconstructing this article into components so that I can understand at a cellular level.  Feel free to Join me in the Comments Section.

The Power of Concentration
By THERON Q. DUMONT, Author of “Personal Magnetism”; “Practical Memory Training”; “Mental Therapeutics”; “Successful Salesmanship”; “Master Mind”; etc.,.
It is of the utmost value to learn how to concentrate. To make the greatest success of anything you must beable to concentrate your entire thought upon the idea you are... (more)

NLP Weekly » Free eBook - Power of Concentration by Dumont

technorati tags:, , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MsBluebells said...

One of the sentences in this ebook is "It is of the utmost value to learn to concentrate". I am thinking about creating mantras that I can use to help me with my new concentration effort. In the past I have taken my favorite phrases from a life-changing books and printed them out with business card software. These cards help be recall my self-improvement mantras as I can easily slip them into my pocket. I think it helps me when I start any self improvement project is to remind myself of its value. One of the things I forget over time is the value of the improvements I have made. This causes me to undervalue its achievement. Cool stuff.

10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats