DIY Lifehack Zine that is on the zany edge having fun and being real.

Friday, July 14, 2006

You Owe to Yourself to Become Autoresponder Savvy

Are you like me, a virtual glutton for on-line information. Have you been the proud recipient of many tasty tidbits of information via the autoresponder that some websites like I have. Join me into this foray into learning how to set one up for yourself and autoresponding back to the world. It is so automated, so efficient. People opt in because they want what ever you have. I believe it a matter of a year and we will all have autoresponder capabilities that can send a series of delectable information bytes to our friends and associates on our common email services. Why wait for it to be everywhere. Join me on the edge. Type autoresponder into Google and start of media empire. I will met you on the net!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats