DIY Lifehack Zine that is on the zany edge having fun and being real.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Why I Like Index Funds (Updated)

Back in March I wrote Why I Like Index Funds, a post that gave all the reasons I invest in index funds. But since then, I've written a lot more about the benefits of this simple yet effective way of investing, and I wanted to update that original post to include these pieces. So that's what I'm doing!

That said, here are some of the (updated) reasons I invest in index funds:

1. They deliver better returns than most actively managed funds. Also see: The Basics of ETFs (bottom), Why Index Funds Outperform Other Investment Options, and Another Win for Index Funds: They Out-Perform the Best Investment Newsletters.... (more)

Another Win for Index Funds: They Out-Perform the Best Investment Newsletters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

View My Stats